Please see Pool Policies for general policies and procedures.
- To secure placement in a group or private lesson, we require payment in full upon registration. The MNjcc is unable to hold spaces without payment.
- The MNjcc is not responsible for tracking the levels of registrants. Participants receive a report card at the conclusion of the session, which indicates which level to register in next. Please use your previous report card when enrolling in the next session. If you do not have a Red Cross report card, please contact the Aquatics department and we will help to determine the appropriate level for your needs.
How to Register
- 416 924 6211 x 0 to register for group lessons
- 416 924 6211 x 530 to register for private lessons
- MasterCard and Visa only
- 750 Spadina Avenue, Toronto ON, M5S 2J2 to register in person at the Information Desk
- Cash, cheque (members only), and debit, MasterCard or Visa
- Refunds or credits are granted up to one week prior to the start of lessons. After that point, registration fees are non-refundable. A $25 service charge will be applied to any cancellations.
- Transfers can be made, free of charge, if there is availability in the preferred class.
- The MNjcc reserves the right to cancel any programs that do not meet the required number of participants. In the event of a program cancelling due to low enrollment, registrants will be provided with alternative registration options. If these options are not suitable, a full refund or credit will be issued without a cancellation fee.
Make-up Policy and Absenteeism
- If the MNjcc needs to cancel a lesson for any reason, a make-up class will be added to the schedule. If this is not possible, students will be compensated for the cancelled class.
- In the event of an instructor absence, an equally qualified instructor will be provided to instruct the lesson. This does not qualify as a cancelled class, and does not entitle the registrant to an additional lesson.
- There are no make-up lessons for group lessons.
- One make-up lesson is granted to participants registered in private lessons in a regular session. Make-up lessons are built into regular sessions. Please refer to your confirmation form for your make-up date.
- Make-up classes do not carry over to the following session. Make-up classes that are not scheduled or attended will expire at the end of the session.
Change rooms and Personal Belongings
- To prevent overcrowding in the family change room, children are permitted in the adult change rooms during peak times on weekend mornings. Between 9:30am and 12:30pm on Saturdays and Sundays, children 2.5– 4 years of age can use the adult change rooms with a parent, regardless of gender. Children 4 years and up must use their gender-specific change room with a parent of the same gender.
- Stalls are available in the family change room for families with multiple children, or parents with children of the opposite gender. The family change room must be used on weekdays and weekend afternoons.
- Due to limited space, strollers cannot be stored in the family change room. Stroller parking is available on the upper pool deck. We recommend parking your stroller when you first arrive, and bringing the necessary items to the change room in a bag.
- Day lockers are available for use; locks are not provided.
- The MNjcc is not responsible for any lost or stolen articles.
Pool and Deck Rules
- Every swimmer must take a thorough, full body shower with soap and warm water prior to entering the pool (Reg. 565).
- Outdoor footwear may not be worn on the lower pool deck. Outdoor shoes must be removed before entering the pool area. A shoe rack is available at both entrances to the pool deck.
- Food is not permitted on the lower pool deck.
- Glass is not permitted anywhere in the pool area. No exceptions.
- Photography/videography is not permitted anywhere in the pool area.
- Long hair must be tied back.
- Spectators must observe lessons from the upper pool deck.
To read more about the province’s initiative, please click here.